9/42 Silverstream Blvd
P O Box 5, Kaiapoi, 7644
Ph 03 5951489
Fax 03 3270843
NEW PATIENTS WELCOME TO ENROL
Phone and Face to Face Consultations can be booked online or by calling the practice. When you book your face to face consultation you will be asked a set of screening questions related to respiratory illness.
If you have any flu-like symptoms do not come into the practice but call us to arrange a FREE assessment.
We have very strict infection control guidelines to keep our patients and staff safe.
• Please note fees for phone/video consultations are the same as regular consultations.
• If you need prescriptions, please request these online or by calling reception.
• If you have a medical emergency or are acute unwell, please call 111.
• At this stage, we are withholding screening procedures such as cervical smears, non-urgent blood pressure checks
FLU VACCINES ARE AVAILABLE –
PLEASE CALL RECEPTION TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
We provide primary healthcare to Silverstream and surrounding communities
alongside Pharmacy and Physiotherapy services.
Just minutes from Kaiapoi, Rangiora, Ohoka and Northwood.
Easy parking just a few steps from the door”
Our key values:
- Patient Centred Care
- Professionalism with Kindness
- Partnership with patients, our community and other health providers)
- People ( Our Practice team)
For enrolment eligibility and ID requirements, please visit :
Dr Beth Shore
View my Profile
Dr Amrit Riat
View my Profile
Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Closed weekends and public holidays.
In Emergencies Call 111
and ask for an ambulance
To speak to a registered nurse call
03 5951489 for advice regarding management of your condition.
The 24 hour Surgery is located at
401 Madras St Christchurch
Dr Don Ponnamperuma